SKINCODE CELLULAR POWER CONCENTRATE

2015/09/22


Hello my dears. Today I want to share with you my thoughts on a product I've been using quite a while. It's Skincode exclusive cellular concentrate. Skincode is a high-end swiss brand that is known for it's products quality. Today we will find out what's hiding behind this long name of the product.


The packaging reveals that the product is luxurious. It is sleek, minimalistic and eye-catching. It has a dropper that's very easy to use and dose. It's my first time using a dropper and I have to admit that's very handy. It contains 30ml of concentrate and you only need few drops a day. 


This concentrate is made of ACR Complex G2, Moisture Matrix, Tripeptide, Hyaluronic Acid, Red Algae and Vitamins. It is free from parabens and it only contains allergen-free fragrance.  It is made for normal to dry skin as it might be too heavy for oily skin. 

The product is made to revitalize and de-stress dull and dehydrated skin. To feel all benefits of it you have to follow the regimen of 6-8 weeks of daily use, because it is an intensive sos skin therapy. I am using it for about 4 weeks now and I became completely addicted to the product. Also to the application process as it is so much fun. I can already feel how softer my skin became and my forehead wrinkles became a bit less visible. I only use it before sleep as it dries out slower than my regular morning cream and I simply do not have the time to wait. Also after application my face gets a bit sticky, but that pass away quickly.

I know it's a very expensive product, but if you are looking for a high-end facial product, definitely check it out. For people that cannot aford it (myself included) I would say that it is not the must have product you would have to save up for months. 

I might make an updated review as my cycle ends. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, I would be happy to answer.

Kisses! :)

1 comment:

  1. It seems to be great :) I would like to test this product :)
    http://mishelle-a.blogspot.com/2015/09/170915-r.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete