TINY IKEA HAUL & SECRET SECTION

2015/11/06


Hello ladies. Hope you're enjoying your friday. Weekend mode is on for me. And speaking about weekends, last weekend we went to ikea to check the desk I want to get and look for a chair. And as always I cannot come back without purchasing anything. But I am not here to brag or show what I got, the main thing I am doing this haul is because I found this section in Ikea that I didn't know about and think that some of you neither. 


I got only one thing full price and it's these gorgeous pink napkins with cute & uneven white dots. I think they would look sooo adorable with cuppa tea and cookies. If I recall it correctly, I payed 0.99eur for them :)



Okaaaay, so about that section. It's the discounted area. Most of the stuff there are from the exposition and is with 30-40% discount. It is in perfect condition though. Other things there are missing some parts or broken or it's scrap. But still it needs to be checked and you may find some amazing deals there.

Getting back to the haul I picked up this grey plate (I am addicted to beautiful plates lol) with 33% off. What a bargain!



I was in a search for a nice white cup with a plate and I was sooo happy when I saw this on discount section for only 1.62!


Last but not least is this stripped black&white kitchen mat. To take pictures & protect the table. 2 in 1!

That's that guys. Would love to hear if you have ever found any bargains at that discount section at Ikea too!

Kisses! :)

No Comments

Post a Comment